Our approachDeakinCo. manages Deakin University’s registered training organisation (RTO #3752) in compliance with the standards set out in the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (Cwlth) and the VET Quality Framework.
As an RTO, we can design, develop and deliver client-specific programs to meet your organisation’s needs. Like all DeakinCo. solutions, our accredited VET programs are underpinned by leading-edge learning and development principles, including design thinking and workflow learning.
To learn more, download the below documents:
The DeakinCo. difference
As well as providing tailored versions of nationally recognised qualifications, we offer a range of professional development and compliance-related programs.
Our scope of registration contains:
- BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement
- BSB40315 Certificate IV in Customer Engagement
- FNS30115 Certificate III in Financial Services
- FNS41815 Certificate IV in Financial Services
- FNS30215 Certificate III in Personal Injury Management
- FNS42115 Certificate IV in Personal Injury Management
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- FNS51915 Diploma of Personal Injury and Disability Insurance Management
- FNS50615 Diploma of Financial Planning
- FNS50915 Diploma of Banking Services Management
- FNS51815 Diploma of Financial Services
- BSB80515 Graduate
Certificate in Management (Learning)
- 22443VIC Graduate Certificate in Management (accredited course)
- FNSASIC301 Establish client relationship and analyse needs (unit of competency)
- FNSASIC302 Develop, present and negotiate client solutions (unit of competency).