POWERING WORKPLACE PERFORMANCE
THE FUTURE STATE OF WORK - THE FOUR DAY WORKING WEEK: WEBINAR
Join us to discuss how Learning and Development (L&D) and the four day working week are closely linked to workplace productivity, wellbeing and engagement.
Tuesday 19 July 2022 at 12:30pm AEST\ 8.00am ISTRegister Now
What’s the webinar about?
While it used to be the norm to conflate time with money, remote working arrangements have undermined the assumption that productivity must come at the expense of a work-life balance. For many organisations who would’ve baulked at the idea of introducing a 4 day working week several years ago, it is now becoming a very real possibility.
Trials from around the world have also revealed that employers willing to reduce the working week by a day are able to harness a diverse range of benefits, including:
- A smaller carbon footprint
- Higher employee retention rates
What you’ll get out of it
- Expert insights and advice into how organisations can use L&D to seamlessly transition into the future state of work – whatever that may entail
- How leadership can proactively support an organisational shift towards a modern working structure
- The role of flexibility and ingenuity in leadership in implementing a 4 day working week
- An understanding of how L&D can help to maximise productivity, even within a shorter working week
Learn from Rhiannon Yetsenga: Senior Analyst, Deloitte Access Economics; Glenn Campbell: CEO, DeakinCo.; and Elysse Morgan of the ABC’s The Business. increased productivity, reduced costs, and happier, healthier employees.
Host, ABC’s The Business
Deloitte Access Economics